Sunday, February 20, 2005

This afternoon the engine went back into the truck. David M. came by to give me a hand. It bothers him that the engine and transmission is mounted via only four bolts.

I didn't mention to him that two of those were missing when I took it out. The bolts from the Tractor Supply Store came in handy.

At this point, I have a list of about 40 things to do/check before I will attempt to start it. Hmmm. How many months will that take?

Friday night we went to dinner at the Outback Steak House. This particular one has been in Huntsville for about 11 years. Even after all this time, it still takes 1.5 hours to get a table on Friday night. This morning I made a trip back to the Outback to pick up my credit card. I apparrently left it there Friday. I didn't notice til I was buying bolts yesterday afternoon. It is scary when your credit card isn't were it is supposed to be.

No comments: