Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I got a little top down time in at lunch today. Oh the joy!

This last weekend I went to Express Oil for a quick oil and filter change. I only had 3k miles since the last change but the filter didn't get changed last time. I had to find a guy with a thin bone-y arm to take car of that.

This weekend I filled up the truck. Only 10.x MPG on the last tank. I suspect it was low due to moving David's stuff.

Today I filled up the Miata. Only about 26 MPG on this tank. Someone has had a lead foot lately. I must admit I have been driving it hard, but it has been fun. I put 12.7 gallons into the car with a 12 gallon tank. It must have been running on fumes. Zoom zoom zoom.

1 comment:

Terry said...

Be thankful! I average about 12mpg at all times. Clean up the drawers, I will be in town sooooooon.