Monday, January 02, 2006

Nothing Noteworthy

...but that has never stopped me before.

I have been helping Jordan learn to ride his new bicyle without training wheels. He has made excellent progress in the last two days.

He and I went to Toys R Us today to return a game. He received two Battleship games for Christmas. We traded one in for Stratego. He also had a gift card that he used to buy Risk. We played a couple of games of Stratego this evening. I think he likes it. The box says ages 8+ but he had no problem learning to play. Risk is ages 10+. I think it will be a little more difficult for him to learn but he is up to the challenge. (Jordan is 7) Right now is is playing Risk alone. He has apparrently invented a game using the map and armies. I think he likes his version of the game just fine. Perhaps we can put off learning that game for a few more days.

The Christmas lights and decorations came down today.

I got another half a coat of paint on the frame today. With a little luck I could finish that task up next weekend.

No comments: