Wednesday, January 25, 2006

So there I was,
There I was, there I was,
Staring at an empty editor.

It seems I have been very busy lately and at the same time I don't have much to say.

Over the course of the next few days I will be helping a good friend move. I have helped him move a couple other times. He has helped me move a couple of times. We are both forever into each others debts. I sure hope the interest rates are low.

Today was Jay's last day at work. He is moving on to greener pastures. (Does that imply there is more fertilizer?)

Weekend before last I went to test drive the Corvette and the Triumph. Unfortunately they had both already been sold. Last weekend I went to test drive a Mini Cooper. I didn't get around to that one. Ginger wants to know why I want to drive all these cars. If you have to ask, you will never know.

No comments: