Sunday, April 29, 2007

Car Season

Well it has certainly been a long weekend. That can only mean one thing. I spent most of it working.

This evening when I got home, my neighbor dropped by to talk about a car show we went to yesterday. Yes, it is car show season again. This summer I hope to visit of a few of them:

1. Cullman - May 13th.
2. Jubilee Ballon Festival. (Cars and Tractors!)
3. The big one at the Delphi Plant. (Several hundred vehicles!)
4. The air cooled VW show. (My favorite show in 2006)
5. WBC

Anymore ?

5 comments:

Angel said...

In two weeks I hope to boast being the proud new owner of a VW beetle convertible and hope to share in your convertible obsession and caressing.

Rick said...

Teal?

Angel said...

HaHaHaHa....

No.

Salsa Red. woo hoo!!!

(I also like yellow or gecko green)

Rick said...

I think yellow would be nice.

Angel said...

It was between the red and the yellow but I decided on the red. Perhaps in 3 years I'll get a yellow one. I love all the bright and different colors. Blue, white, black and cream all seem too boring. Go wild or go home is what I figure.