Friday, April 13, 2007

Three Day Weekend

Yesterday went by very fast. I had a full day for sure. I believe I ace'd the final and as far as I can tell, I managed to acquire everything at Wal-Mart that I needed for the camping trip. I also remembered to purchase the mandatory civil war re-enactment supplies.

At this point everything is packed and I am waiting for my ride.

Camp Oven 3.0 is making the trip again. Check it out. I suppose I should post another picture of it packed down. Don't hold your breathe.

That is all.

7 comments:

Terry said...

WOW, I thought that was a handy dandy mailbox used to incinerate anthrax laden letters....

Shhhweeet!!

Mike said...

Good ol' Jim, Jack and Jose. Such great civil war re-enactors

Terry said...

Did you guys invite MadDog tooo??

Hindsight is 20/20

ewwwww!!

Love Bears All Things said...

Yeah, I noticed those three guys hiding in the brown sleeping bag.

Rick said...

Jack, Jose, and Jim didn't make it this year.

Instead Old Forestor and some Russian dude name Smirnoff made the trip.

These guys were invited because of their light weight plastic bottles.

Mike said...

Good ol plastic drunk guys. They are so nice to keep around.

Angel said...

I hope you did well on the final. You definitely deserved the plastic drunk dudes you got to hang out with with taking the exam. I know when I have a long day I love hanging out with the Capt'n. He's wicked to hang out with. :D