Friday, April 06, 2007

The Obligatory Friday Post

The weather has been less than desirable for the last couple of days. Cloudy, windy, and 30-50 degrees F. For fifty, it feels pretty cold. The Miata has been screaming to be taken out so that it can show off it's new stripes.

Next weekend I am going camping. I purchased a new MSR cook kit for the trip. Shiney stainless steel is so pretty. Six days until departure.

My mother-in-law is visiting for the weekend. She likes it when I mention her in my blog. Actually I think she is staying a whole week.

I have a final next Thursday and then I will be done with school for 6 weeks I believe. That will be a nice little vacation.

3 comments:

Love Bears All Things said...

Thanks for mentioning me! I will be here until the 13th if that is alright. Monday is the sewing day so have all the pants to be made into shorts plus a pair of shorts that is the right length available.

Mike said...

Hope you have a good trip. Sorry to miss out. Tell Becca "Howdy" for me.

Terry said...

Just sitting here on your sofa feeling soooooo neglected.....