Sunday, April 15, 2007

Some how I overlooked this one so I will mention it now. I have now had the Charger 1 year, 1 week, and four days.

After a year of driving it, I would say I like it as much or more as I did when I first got it.

The odometer is currently just over 7000 miles.

I have had the Miata for 3 years, and 4 days shy of a month.

I would tell you how long I have had the GMC pickup but Ginger says it does not count as a vehicle simply because it is undriveable. Perhaps I should count the number of truck pieces I have instead.

GMC Update: Last Wednesday I receive a rebuild kit for the rear differential. Hopefully I can get those parts out of the bucket soon.

2 comments:

Mike said...

We are less than 13 months into the Saturn. It flipped over 20K last week sometime. I think it already has 21K on it.

This stay at home parent doesn't.

Terry said...

I am feeling better about my 10k+ seeing as how I am only home 3 days a week... Half of those miles are Bama trips... i should really move soon!!