Sunday, June 13, 2004

Dirt and Discretionary Income

The dozer man came this morning. He arrived at about 7:05 am. Fortunately I had already seen my neighbors outside so I didn't have to worry about him waking them up. It only took him a little over 2 hours. That guy really had some skill with that piece of machinery. That back yard looks great. I forgot to ask about driving it! He already had it loaded on the trailer before I remembered. Bummer Dude.

After he left I made a quick trip to the ATM in the Miata, top down. I was really only planning on going to the gas station but I had zero cash. After grabbing some cash I headed to the gas station for a bottled Starbucks Frappucinno coffee drink. My favorite flavor is either Coffee, Mocha, Caramel, or Vanilla. They have a few more flavors but I have never seen them around here. They usually cost around $1.45 to $1.89. A bottle lasts about 12 seconds. I also like the non-bottled Frappuccino that can only be acquired at an actual Starbucks. Again, the caramel is excellent, skip the whipped cream. This stuff runs about $4.00. A grande will fill you up for sure. Need a new addiction? Looking to upgrade from Dr. Pepper? Frappuccino is definitely for you! Guaranteed to improve the airport experience. And reduce your discretionary income.

No comments: