Wednesday, June 23, 2004

I am heading out for a camping trip as soon as I finish this entry. I will be back late Sunday night so don't look for any more blogging until at least Monday.

We are headed for North Carolina. Nine folks in all.
The oven has been disassembled and strapped to my backpack.

The Mother-In-Law is here this week to say with the kids while I am away.

Monday night DE and I made our usual run to Wal-Mart to purchase food and misc camping supplies. I got a strap-on LED head lamp. That should really help with the cooking in the dark. It tends to get dark a little bit earlier in the woods because of the thick tree canopy. I will fill the details of the camp menu after I return.

We went to Wal-Mart in the Miata. It is always a pleasure to drive the car on a warm night with the top down. We were in the store between 2 and 2.5 hours. I don't know how we got all the stuff in the trunk of the Miata for the trip home.

No comments: