Monday, June 21, 2004

This morning the weather rocks! The drive in to work in the Miata, top down, was awesome. Ok, AUsome. Enough already.

Yesterday afternoon, I made the daily trip to Home Depot to buy some PVC. I drove the Miata, top down, and took the PVC pipe cutters with me. I thought I might want to cut the pipe in half before trying to drive back home. Imagine trying to drive home in a Miata with a 10' PVC pipe in one hand a a Frappaccino in the other. I mean somebody has to steer and shift. I also bought the second grill thermometer. The first was donated to the cause by one of the many Davids (DE) roaming around here.

Interesting statistic. A few months ago we noticed that 40 percent of the employees where I worked are named David.

I also made a quick trip to Dicks Sporting Goods while I was out last night. I was hesitant to type that store name for fear of all the hits my blog (or blob as it goes) would get from people looking for pr0n. I did not find what I was looking for at the sporting goods store. If you came here looking for pr0n, you didn't find what you were looking for either.

Sometimes you just feel like linking to anything.

Happy day to eveyone.

Note to iMike - I talked to John D. last night. He is now residing in Arkansas where he is a Preacher. He asked how you were doing. I made up some big fat lies. You can thank me later.

No comments: