Monday, June 28, 2004

Its Hot! In the hot tub
While I was away, the hot tub was delivered and installed. I demo'ed it last night but I was so tired I was really unable to enjoy it. This evening the kids and I gave it another go.

A few months ago we went to Pigeon Forge for most of a week. We rented a cabin with a hot tub. I taught the kids a line from an old SNL skit, James Brown Celebrity Hot Tub. "Its hot! In the hot tub!". This was from back when Eddie Murphy was on the show.

Tonight while we were in the hot tub the kids where yelling "Its hot...in the hot tub" Later tonight when I went to tuck in Brianna, she said "Its hot...in the hot tub"

I noticed someone was driving the Miata while I was away. The back tire on the driver side appears to be low. I hope she didn't pick up a nail.

Jordan's bedroom got mostly painted while I was away. The walls are now mostly blue. A seriously bright without being florescent blue. Jordan picked the color himself.

Chocolate chip cookies are in the house!

I saw a beautiful Miata today in what appeared to be excellent shape. It was a nice yellow so I am assuming it was a 1992 Sunburst Yellow with a black top. The top was up.

I have been considering reviewing {here} the CD's I buy and the books I read. Does that seem like to much effort?

I think it is time to get back in the hot tub. Who are you calling obsessed?

No comments: