Monday, January 17, 2005

Because it was some soft of holiday, the kids were out of school today. I however had to go to work. This allowed me to drive the Miata on a Monday. Because the wind chill was 19 degrees F, I decided to leave the top up, and just for fun, I put the windows up also. Were is the 40 degree threshold I requested?

Tomorrow is the 2nd installment of the auto body class. Rumor is we will be watching some videos. I am looking forward to the hands on stuff.

The brakes on my Dodge are starting to have that dreaded feel. I suppose I will be changing the brake pads on the front end this weekend. There goes my plans to replace the transmission seals on the GM. The last brake job on the Dodge ran about $200. I recall that this will be the third brake job on the truck. The first occurred very early in its life (around than 10k miles) due to some problem which I don't recall. The second and third were simply due to the fact that it is a large heavy truck and I have a lead foot. The truck has somewhere around 65k miles, if memory serves me correctly.



No comments: