Sunday, January 09, 2005

Last summer I wrote a short story about a recent camping trip I had been on. I intended to post it but I wanted to proof read it, spell check it, and add a few photos. I never got around to it and now it is just sitting on my harddrive suffering from bit-rot.

In November I started writing a short story about my search for a 1960's vintage Chevrolet pickup truck. I wrote it but I didn't post it because I wanted to proof read it, spell check it, and add a few pictures.

In November I also begin writing a 67-72 Chevy truck spotters guide. I got an outline written and collected a few photos but as usual I never finished it.

Last week I did some research on the C++ Standard Library's auto_ptr. I made a few notes with the intentions of writing a brief paper. During the research process, I made a few discoveries, things the average std::auto_ptr<> user is probably not aware of. I never got around to writing it all down though it is still rattling around in my head. At least for a little white.

If your interested in any of this nonsense, let me know and I will post the rough copy. Obviously, they will never be finished.

No comments: