Sunday, January 02, 2005

Christmas on New Years went very smoothly. I got the opportunity to play soccer and kickball with Jordan, my sister, her boyfriend, and my nephews. Fun was had by all.

This afternoon the heads for the engine got cleaned. I got one installed with the head bolts hand tightened. I ran out of thread sealer so I didn't get the second one on. After cleaning up, Jordan and I had a quick trip to the store to pick up some more sealer. I am ready to install the other head once another opportunity avails itself.

After the heads are installed, the intake manifold is next. At that point I think It will be time to take a look at the transmission. My task list for the transmission is limited to replacing the filter, gasket, and fluid. I wonder if I will get around to that this month.

No comments: