Friday, April 08, 2005

Hi Rick
Today I got an email from another Rick A. Martindale. This guy is the CEO of Wunderbar. He mentioned that he found me while Googling himself. It turns out I am once again showing up on Googles search results.

Patent Search
While looking at the search results I noticed something interesting on Fresh Patents.

What is it you ask? A Patent Application Description for some stuff I worked on while at Teracruz. The application was for Patent for "System and Method for Query Result Caching". And yes, that is me listed on the inventors list.

The link is here.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Since the word 'query' appeared 83 times on that page, I assume the patent has something to do with queries or something or other. Don't know, I kind of got lost after the third 'query'.

Congrats, I guess.