Monday, April 11, 2005

MPG
Yesterday on the way home from church, G said something like "Perhaps I should get a car that gets better gas mileage." She drives a Tahoe. It gets better MPG than my truck, but not much better.

(I am betting gas will hit $3.00 per gallon before long).

About a block later, I had the solution. There on the side of the road sat a mid-60's Mustang convertable, for sale.

It probably doesn't get better gas mileage but unlike most cars, you could drive it and it would appreciate in value. We didn't stop and look at it. How could I? She was absolutely right when she said "Where could you park it?" I bet I could get it in the garage if we parked it sideways in front of the Miata. I wonder if it is still there? Surely it couldn't be any worse of an investment than QQQQ or VFIN.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another vehicle for better gas milage? Or another vehicle for a New Vehicle? Or just a passing comment that really doesn't mean anything?

dad