Friday, April 01, 2005

The Voodoo arrived on Tuesday. As I was driving to work on Wednesday, I remembered that I had forgotten about it. Thursday evening, I put it in. I even snapped a few shots.

Today there was only an 80% change of rain. Since it was only misting, I went ahead and drove in to work with the top down. Am I imagining things or does the Miata have better traction in the rain now?

The car has been running very nice since the exhaust leak was resolved. I think the only real problem right now is that the tires seem to be getting square. Perhaps more time on the road would solve this.

Rain, rain, go away,
Come again on Monday.

Tomorrow morning I am going with Creg K. to see Kevin S.'s shop. Creg is borrowing a Ford V8 5.0L engine and transmission from Kevin. His plan is to test fit the modern setup in his 1953 Ford pickup. He is currently trying to work out the details of what needs to be done to the cross members and check the clearance with the firewall.

No comments: