Monday, April 18, 2005

Nobody Gets a Smooth Ride
The new Choir CD, "o how the mighty have fallen", arrived by mail today. Autographed by the band no less. I can actually make out a few of the sigs. Let's see: Tim Chandler, Dan Michales, Marc Byrd . Derri Daugherty and Steve Hindalong need to work on their penmanship.

The CDDB music database had no idea what the CD was. I think this is the second time ever this has happened. The last time it was a more esoteric album. More esoteric than The Choir.

At this point I would say my favorite song will be We Give, We Take, but there are definitely several other contenders.

This is a good album. Good job guys! It's a fine fun time.

So is it a coincidence that on this album the song "We Give, We Take" starts with "Hello One Two", where as U2's Vertigo started out "Uno dos tres catorce, Hello, Hello". See #14 of 15 Things You didn't know about The Choir. What do you think?

This album just keeps getting better and better. I have been a fan of these guys since '87 when I discovered Chase the Kangeroo. Shovel go deep!

No comments: