Saturday, June 18, 2005

I am here. Here I am.

We (David M. and Troy W.) are at Indy for the Formula One American Grand Prix. Today was practice and qualifying. We had perfect weather. I managed to get a few dozen photos of cars. As usual, random pictures to follow.

Tomorrow is the actual race. I am ready!

The hotel we are staying at does not have internet access. Apparrently another nearby hotel has free wireless internet though because here I am.

Now for the useful details you have come to love and expect. Last night dinner was at Uno's. This was pretty good pizza. (I think I ate at an Uno's in Orlando last year.)

The current question is whether to provide a donation to the PowerBall lottery.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Hope the race was awesome and that you hit the Powerball.

If you did win the lottery, send me $10, just so I know you are OK!