Saturday, June 04, 2005

I have been completely unmotivated lately. Yes, completely.

Friday's trip to the doctor turned up nothing so far. I did hard time on the tread mill and was rewarded with orange juice. They said they would call with the results next week. Ho hum.

My sister spent the night with us last night. The kids enjoyed seeing her.

My father came by today for a few hours. The kids enjoyed seeing him as well. We all watched Star Wars - The Phantom Menace this morning. I noticed several things about the story line that I had previously overlooked. We still haven't been to the #3.

Jordan got some plastic golf clubs from Terry for his birthday. Last weekend we played mini-golf. Today we pretended we were playing mini-golf in the house. Everyone was a good sport and we played nine holes. My favorite was when we tee'ed off upstairs and the hole was in Bri's bed room. The score was very close but in the end I didn't win. It seemed like the afternoon might be a little more peaceful that way.

No comments: