Wednesday, June 29, 2005

This evening the kids spent the night with my mother and Ginger is working. Sounds like a good time to go for a ride in the Miata.

At approximately 8:00 pm as the sun was dropping I hoped in the car and header towards the TN state line. Forty-five minutes later I was back home. It was very nice out. The trip should really only take 30 minutes but it was a joy ride so I took a few detours. I had to turn on the headlights on the way back. I suspect I have a few bug smears now.

The Longest Joke Setup
To I had lunch with the normal lunch crew (DM, TW). As I was pulling out of the parking lot I turned on the CD player and said "Have you heard the new U2 CD?" If you had been there you would have laughed too. As you may recall I purchased that CD back in November and it has been in the CD player since. Yep.

No comments: