Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Excellent Timing
I checked the UPS tracking number this morning. The new car stereo is scheduled to be delivered on Friday. Excellent timing.

I noticed a little squeak this morning in the Miata when I press the clutch pedal down. The humidity is high today. Near about 130% actually. Ok, the weather report actually says 90%. Perhaps when it drops the squeak will go away. If not, I will have to turn up the volume on the radio. Excellent timing.

Chance to t-storms this afternoon. Will need to put the top up after lunch.

And speaking of lunch, we hit the new indian place {Vinny's} again yesterday. Mmmm. Tried the butter chicken this time as well as the samosas and Gobi 65.

I woke up this morning to the sound of a cell phone beeping the battery is almost dead beep. Since I was awake anyway, I jumped in the hot tub at 5:20 am. Very nice. The moon was still out at this time. No not that moon, the one in the sky! At around 6:00 am I came back inside. The kids were already up playing. Brianna was surprised that I got up before her. That rarely happens.

No comments: