Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Hello, It is me again. 

The Miata is still sitting in the garage.  Tomorrow is out of the question.  I am driving down to Birmingham on business.

Tomorrow evening it will be woodworking time once again.  I am still working on the first coat of poly.  It could be said that I haven't been working on the first coat of poly.

I setup a Continuum Server on my Linux box.  I had a friend try to connect from the world wide WAN.  Firewall must be setup wrong.  I will try again later.  We played a little while on a server setup for beginners.  Those 'beginners' are pretty good.  They must have been playing a while.  Get the binaries at http://www.subspacedownloads.com and go get spanked.

 

1 comment:

Brian the Red said...

Looks like it is just a chance of evening thunderstorms for Saturday, you better take the Miata for a spin or you will have to turn in your License For Fun.