Friday, July 09, 2004

The stereo is in. Nice fit. Sounds good too. I snapped some photos. You can see those later. One problem. I think I left a connector unplugged when I put the console back together.

I was taking a few photos of the car and I asked Jordan to push the pop up button. Nothing happened. So I turned the lights on using the switch. Up came the lights. When I turned them back off, the barn doors stayed open. I decided to let it ride for the day. I have a whole weekend to fix it.

FootLoose is on CMT right now. I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows Kevin Bacon. Not really.

This evening I made the weekly Friday evening dinner trip in the Miata, top down, lights up/off. Dinner consists of Chic-Fil-a Kids meal for Jordan and Cheese Burger Kids Meal for Brianna from Burger King. Everyone is happy. Fortunately I normally pass both on the way home from work so it isn't really out of the way.

1 comment:

Brian the Red said...

Those symptoms are absolutely dead on for having left the pop-up/hazard connector off. Ask me how I know. :-D