Thursday, July 01, 2004

Yesterday I bought two new CDs. At the time I mentioned the review idea, I had no intention of buying any new music soon. Yesterday morning at work we were talking about ELO and I decided to check Amazon to see how many of their albums I didn't have.

The first is the new Rush album Feedback. I believe this album was released on Tuesday. This is a fairly short album of Rush doing covers from the late sixties. If your a hardcore Rush fan it is worth a listen.

The second album was Electric Light Orchestra's Zoom. This one is circa 2001. If you were ever an ELO fan this one is worth getting. It has the classic ELO sound. It's no Time or Out of the Blue but it is still worthy. "In My Own Time" is my favorite song so far.

Vinny's Authentic Indian Cuisine
Dave and I hit a new Indian resturant for lunch yesterday. I noticed it on Monday while I was at Beuregards. Monday was apparently their first day open. The place was about half full yesterday. The food is good and the prices are reasonable. I had the chicken korma. Dave had some vegitarian dish. We split something called Gobi 65 and some naan like bread that wasn't naan. I enjoyed the place but I will be surprised if it lasts more than a year.

I got most of the sanding done on the bed last night. I have been dragging that one out. I need to putty a few spots and then its on to staining. Brianna keeps asking if I am working on her bed and I keep saying yes.

No comments: