Saturday, July 24, 2004

LAN Party
I have been playing Subspace today. Most of the day actually. It is also known as Continuum. I first played this game about 10 or 11 years ago. Last night I downed the server binaries and installed them on one machine. At one point we had 5 other computers in the house logged into the server. Many explisions later my head is pounding. I did pretty well in the gaming though. My opponents were 11, 8, 6, and 3 years old.

My two nephews are staying with us today/tonight. Besides the LAN party we also went to Greenbrier for lunch, and hit the neighbors pools this afternoon. Domino's provided dinner. Hopefully things will begin to wind down in another hour or so. There is nothing quite like listening to a six year old yell, "Shoot him, Shoot him, Shoot him", only to then hear a three year old echo.

All things considered, it has been a good day.

No comments: