Sunday, July 18, 2004

New Tag for the MX-5
 
I put the new tag on the Miata yesterday (RAMX5).  It looks pretty good to me.  I tried to post a picture but I am having passive mode ftp problems again.  I guess it is time to reboot again.
 
I am still working on applying the first coat of poly to the bed.  I would gladly pass this chore on to any willing soul.  I wonder if poly can be applied with a paint gun?
 
I got some good photos this morning:  A white '89 Ferrari Testarossa, several Corvettes, and a nice silver Miata.
 
The framing work on the back porch is mostly complete.  They got started on Friday, worked about two hours yesterday, and then most of this afternoon.  It should be interesting to see how long it actually takes to get the whole thing complete.  Who thinks it will be done inside of two weeks?  Bob the builder actually estimated about a week to finish.  Ha!
 

No comments: