Monday, July 12, 2004

Splash Splash Splash
We visited the neighbors pools yesterday afternoon. For reasons that I can't explain, I decided to try to do a flip into the pool. I have never tried to do this before. I was somewhat successful a few times. Mostly I just landed on my back. I suspect I would have been more successful if they had a diving board. I was just jumping from the edge of the pool. So 35 is not too old to learn new tricks.

Jordan showed me a new trick as well. He has now conquered the deep end. No float required. And he has also learned to do a rather nice dive. Brianna still prefers a float and hanging out near the stairs.

When the clouds rolled in we move over to our hot tub. The rain was cold and the hot tub was hot.

Misc
I typed up the camping experience last night. I should have it posted in another day or so. I still need to proof it and add pics.

I asked G to dig up some old photos of the Acura yesterday. Ginger asked if I was planning on making an "I Love My Car" website. Too late for that.

Who is sending the anonymous comments about iMike's tech support?

1 comment:

Brian the Red said...

You must have read my mind, I almost left a comment on the ugliness of the yellow background....